Edmonton, capital of Canada’s Alberta province, sits on the North Saskatchewan River. As the fifth-largest municipality in Canada, It has a population of just over one million people and does continue to grow despite the economic downturn throughout Alberta.
Drug and alcohol problems exist all throughout the city, and with these issues come increasing rates of crime as too many addicts are caught up in a vicious circle of crime and addiction.
Currently, the treatment resources within the city of Edmonton include options such as inpatient, outpatient, and detox programs. The purpose of the alcohol treatment centres are to restore the patient’s physical, sensory, and mental capabilities that were lost due to injury, illness, or disease. Drug rehab centres can be found within Edmonton in sufficient numbers.
There are several places where you can find help for drug or alcohol addiction in Edmonton. The information below will help you on how to how to find a Rehab centre in Edmonton. There are different settings such as Long Term Alcohol & Drug Rehab Residential centres in Edmonton as well as Short Term Inpatient Alcohol & Drug Rehabs in Edmonton.
Some of the prominent Alcohol Treatment centres includes:
- Henwood Treatment Centre
- Sunshine Coast Health Centre
- Alberta Health Services
- Valiant Recovery Centre
- Options Okanagan drug Rehab centre: here, you will find a wonderful combination of holistic and therapeutic programs plus the best 12 steps coming together for one purpose, to offer each client a personalized alcohol and drug treatment program with an amazing aftercare plan aimed at long term and healthy recover.
- Sunshine Coast Health Centre: this is a private, licensed, residential addiction treatment facility for men.
- The Orchard Recovery Centre provides full complement of treatment options to meet your personal needs.
- Emergo Recovery health centre: this is one of the most progressive, integrative and brain health focused recovery centre in Canada.
- iRecover centre
- Last Door Recovery centre
- Foothills Centre for change
- Crossing point rehab centre: one of the unique features of this rehab centre is an inclusion of at least TWO 1-on-1 private sessions each week.
- Freedom from Addiction Rehab centre, Momentum mental health triage centre
Other Alcohol treatment centres in Edmonton include: the 10 AFTER 10 GROUP, Noon Show meeting, North Ed Group, Norwood Group, Off the wall meeting, Oilmens Group, Orange Hall, Our House Meeting, Phoenix fireside Group, Recovery Acres Society.